The following options, upgrades, and accessories
are available for our hand-built instruments:
Wood and Finishes
Western Red Cedar (any model) n/c
European Spruce Upgrade added to a lower model - $100 -$300
French Polish Top - $1000.
French Polish Top and Body - $2500
Spirit Varnishes Top - $750
Spirit Varnishes Top and Body - $1500
Oil Varnish Top - $750
Oil Varnish Top and Body - $1400
Please note that French Polishes and Oil Varnishes require an additional
three months for delivery)
Bendaway - $750.
- Classical Models - The concervatory and standard models are equipped
with Schaller Plastic Buttoned or Gotoh heads and are upgradeable to Sloane heads (Pearloid or Ebony buttons
- add $225)
- Models 1 and la are standardy equipped with Sloane Pearloid
or Ebony buttoned heads.
- Master Models are equipped with Sloane MOP buttoned head.
- Rodger’s Heads - Please inquire for a price quotation.
- Gilbert Heads - Please inquire for a price quotation.
- Gotoh Heads - Please inquire for a price quotation.
- Cedar Creek - flat top and bottom - $240
- Cedar Creek- arch top, flat bottom - $280
- Cedar Creek- arch top and bottom - $360
- Custom Cedar Creek - arch top and bottom, extra heavy hardware,
finest leather handle, Bullshead cover - $360 - $600 depending
on the model.
- Calton Molded Case - $550 to $700. Call for a quote.
- Cedar Creek - Custom case ~ $400 to $800. Call for a quote on
- Nylon Cover - a good grade Cordura cover - $95
- Climate Case - Insulated, closed cell foam, high-tech cover
with nylon liner and exterior zippered pocket - $110
- On Tour - The finest double ensolite foam and Cordura Nylon
case cover, excellent high-use protection (best cover for road
use) - $450. Custom order only.
| | | |